2. Information we collect. When you visit our website, you may submit personal information when registering for services, ordering products, donating, registering to volunteer, or participating in surveys. Depending on the process, you may be asked to provide:
• Mailing address
• Email address
• Phone number
• Credit or debit card information
Personal information may also be collected, or your IP address logged, when you visit BPOZ’s website. Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, your connecting to our website (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform), and your user history (including, but not limited to, your session information, page errors, and the length of your visits to specific pages within our website) may also be collected.
Personal information you choose to provide. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages, together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in information received through our website.
4. How we use your personal information. BPOZ may use the personal information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you; fulfilling your requests for products and services (including event registration); contacting you, conducting surveys, and letting you know about changes to our website; and customizing the content and advertising you see. BPOZ may also retain the details of purchases, donations, and other transactions or payments made with us or the partners affiliated with this website. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. The lists used to send you product and service offers are developed and managed under standards designed to safeguard the security and privacy of all personal information provided by our users. You may notify us at any time to tell us you’d rather not receive our communications and offers or you may simply click the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. Your personal information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law or unrelated to the use discussed in this policy unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt out.
5. How your personal information is disclosed. It is BPOZ's policy not to disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise share your personal information to any individual, business, government entity, or outside parties except: 1) to provide products or services you’ve requested through us, 2) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process, 3) when necessary, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action, or 4) where you request BPOZ to do so.
6. Correcting your personal information. You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us using the email] provided to you within the site structure of our website. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal information you provide on the website is current.
7. Children’s privacy. Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we do not collect information provided by users under the age of 13, nor do we solicit information from users under the age of 13.
8. Opt-in policy. You may “opt in” to receive newsletters, promotional offers, and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings, you may click the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive from us or you may use the Contact Form [hyperlink “Contact Form”] on this website to let us know your wishes.
9. Encryption. When you send confidential personal information to us on our website, a secure server software, which we have licensed, encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. The information is scrambled en route and decoded once it reaches our website. Other email that you may send to us may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures will be in place prior to your transmitting the information. For that reason, we ask that you do not send confidential information, such as Social Security number, credit card information, or account numbers, to us through an unsecured email.
10. Employee access, training, and expectations. Our organizational values, ethical standards, and policies and practices are committed to the protection of user and donor information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes, and transactions.
11. Permission to use materials. The right to download and store or use the materials from our website is granted for the user's personal use only, and materials may not be reproduced in any edited form. Any other reproduction, transmission, performance, display, or editing of these materials by any means mechanical or electronic without our express written permission is strictly prohibited. Users wishing to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on this site may contact us directly.
12. Amendments. BPOZ reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. BPOZ will post a notice of changes on its website, when and if, the terms of this policy are amended.
Big Paws of the Ozarks
121 W Township St. Suite 4
Fayetteville AR 72703